The project is financed by The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR). We are in the province of GAZA running music and painting workshops in Escola Secondaria de Chokwé. We will select 20 students to help paint a mural on a local primary school. The mural will incorporate 3 aspects, Peace, Mozambican Unity and HIV prevention. We will also select 20 students to be involved in music workshops. The themes of the music workshops are gender equality, the benefits of getting a HIV test and information about HIV prevention. The students will be involved in song writing, a music video and concerts. The concerts will effectively be interactive musical seminars, with HIV prevention messages for approximately 3000 school students. The finale of our project will be on Dia de Chokwé where the residents of the town will watch the students live performance and also get to the opportunity to debate with them about their mural.
- Banda Positivo (4)
- Interviews (9)
- Lyrics (1)
- Music (40)
- Positivo News (94)
- Video (20)
- Workshops (19)
- bongani richard: bg up litjelembube….i ltk da creativity
- Estrela from Mozambique: How hard is the life of a woman in my country… This woman, HIV positive, is so brave...
- Theophilus Thibela: Many People @ our place love our song with my best friend hey dey say We rock de world We raise...
- Paulino uache: I’m so glad by receiving you at my school”pre UniSaF-Maxixe” i know are too...
- Amos bokaba: I’m proud to read about my school and my ex english teacher Mr makube.keep up the good job
- No events.